Sunday, July 11, 2010

Things I'm in love with...

House hunting is a lot harder than I thought it would be. We need 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a decent sized kitchen, a yard and we're flexible on a basement and a garage... Sounds easy right? Nope. *sighs* So I'm online window shopping to make up for it... And fallin' in love with some things that maybe my husband will let me buy :}



Like this stool from CB2 for $129:


And this Chicken Coop storage tower for $179:





And this really cute rug I would put in the mini's room for $199 :


And from Target I'd like two of these for my masterbedroom which currently has nothing... and at $59.99 it's a steal!

And then we also need some new lamps, Target also had some other affordable options...

I love this one, it's $99.99


Or this one for $89.99


That's all for today...

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment