Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted something! A lot has happened in the past month.

The mini started Kindergarden;






The mini turned 5 and we threw her a party;




Went up to Red Rocks.



And even though I've been reading blogs I haven't been inspired to write or anything... my BFF left two weeks ago and I think it made me very sad, I'm still sad because I miss her a lot, but I'm a little better... and getting back into the swing of things again.


I made this yesterday!!






The letters not the mirror, but the mirror and plate now look a little less lonely.




I bought large letters at Joanns for 3.99 (it was a dollar off) and painted them robin's egg blue, then used a stiff brush and patted some black on it, rubbing off excess with a baby wipe (I swear I would die without these) when needed.


Here's a close up of the destressing;




Right now I am working on my bedroom, I just bought some beautiful bedding on clearance at Target, two lamps from HomeGoods that are absolutely chic, and have everything to make the headboard!



hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment